1/2 day strategy session
Seriously move the needle in your life and business and take it up a notch! My 1/2 day strategy sessions are for those ladies who are ready to step it up and create some serious momentum in their life and business. You will be receive a full welcome pack and a complimentary 30 minute call prior to the day so we can hit the ground running. ***If you're London based you can join me in an exclusive private members club***
This 1/2 day strategy session is for you if...
• You're busy with a full-time job but dreaming of launching your own business, and you feel you don't have time to look at the bigger picture and work out a proper plan
• You're in the early planning stages of your business and have a lot of thinking and strategising to do before you can move ahead with your ideas
• You want to really focus on your specific situation, with a tailored approach that will address your individual strengths, challenges, and ambitions
• You already have a business that you are ready to grow and scale
This is about finding out what "success" looks like for you and your business, defining specific long-term and short-term goals, and creating structures to anchor those goals in your day-to-day routine; and I’m here to get you there faster and more efficiently, while helping you to enjoy the process!
STEP 1: DEFINING WHAT 'SUCCESS' LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU
When you're thinking about launching your own business, it's easy to get lost in all your day-to-day tasks or get caught up in worrying about money and making the financials work. The first step, however, has to be understanding what's important to you, what your vision is for the business overall and how that fits into your personal lifestyle and priorities.
OUTCOME: an understanding of your personal and professional purpose, mission and values
STEP 2: ADDRESSING ANY CONCERNS AND FEARS THAT BLOCK YOU
When you set out on your own, there will inevitably be challenges that arise. Understanding potential obstacles in terms of your mindset - as well as the practical side of running your business independently - will allow you to prepare for these challenges. Fears and concerns about money and possible failure can be debilitating and you need to address these head on and as soon as possible.
OUTCOME: developing the right mindset and building your confidence as you build your business
STEP 3: GETTING CLEAR ON YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSITION
Any business starts with an idea that offers a solution to a problem. This involves understanding who your target client or customer is and what their needs and desires are. It also means getting clear on the benefits that you're providing and how you're different (and ideally better!) to your competition. And, of course, you need to understand how you're going to reach your clients with your message.
OUTCOME: a robust business idea and a business model that will bring it to life
STEP 4: DEVELOPING YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
Setting up clear goals and anchoring these in what's really important to you will ensure that you are genuinely motivated but also that success in achieving those goals will be rewarding and meaningful to you. Once you have these goals, you can work out the actions you need to take in order to achieve your goals in the next three months, six months, and one year (and beyond!).
OUTCOME: specific objectives for what you want to achieve and strategies to help you achieve them
STEP 5: SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
We can spend a lot of time dreaming up ambitious visions and plans for our business. Still, a lot of people end up failing because they lose their focus, getting distracted by 'life'. In order to realise our goals, especially the bigger, long-term ones, we need to anchor them in our daily routine and ensure we're consistently taking action.
OUTCOME: tools and techniques to effectively manage your time and balance your priorities
Here's what you'll get...
• An expert mentor to partner with and guide you through the business planning process (that's me!)
• A 1/2-day workshop together, in person (9.00am-12:30pm or 1pm-4:30pm with breaks included!) ***if your in London you get to hang out at Home House with me!***
• A full welcome pack to ensure we establish your objectives for the day and enable us to hit the ground running
• 1 x 30 minute intro call to understand your needs before the session
• 1 x 30 minute follow-up call to check in on your progress after the session