Hello gorgeous peeps,
Last week I was really focused on my own money mindset and boy oh boy there were some demons in my closet to shake out. I made some monumental inroads; I now feel lighter and I’ve got the spring in my step back. Since putting in the work I’ve had the tune “Dreams Can Come True” running through my mind!
Money mindset work really is incredible - already I’ve had a free cab ride from the tube whilst it was pouring down with rain on Saturday, I received $120 from some tiles I returned and I’ve booked a new client. Whoop whoop!
It pays huge dividends to work on your money mindset on an ongoing, daily basis. It's like exercise the more money mindset work you do, the stronger you become. Remember thoughts become things …And with the holidays coming up (yes there really are only 63 days to Christmas!), travel, parties, gifts and extra time with the family it’s inevitable that money will be a hot topic. So, stop telling yourself that you are not good with money and start taking actions to improve your money mindset.
There is so many powerful changes you can make to improve your relationship with money. Here are 5 simple tips for you:
- The key one for me is, any time you part with money bless it and say “there's always more where that came from”
- You can become financially fabulous and learn to value yourself, train that money mentality muscle! Every day write down the 3 things that you value about yourself or where you add value to someone else's life. Adding value to someone's life can be smiling, letting someone know that you love them. Celebrate yourself.
- Oprah says “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough”.
- Spread the wealth. When you are feeling a lack around money, donate to your favourite charity.
- Respect every $,€ or £ that crosses your path. If you see a penny on the street, grab that penny and be so grateful that you saw the opportunity. It's a sign that you are on the right track for receiving money. Every penny counts.
For more practical steps click the link for my 7 module self-study course Becoming Financially Fabulous. I give you the armoury you need to grow your income and become financially wealthy.
Have you broken free from the scarcity of money? Or, if you haven't managed to do so yet, what actions are you going to take to change your story. I’d love to hear from you. How exactly did you do it?
If you have found value in this news letter, please share it with your friends. It would mean the world to me.
Thanks again and have an amazing week.